CAMPING BY THE BEACH
- Free and private beach with facilities
- Clear, shallow sea water
- Surrounded by century-old pinetrees
- Welcoming stimulating and natural surroundings
- In the heart of Maremma, south Tuscany
PLENTY OF FACILITIES
- Supermarket, Butcher, Fruit & Veg
- Restaurant, Pizzeria, Self-service, Arcade, Beach Bar, Ice-cream shop
- Bazaar, Newspaper, Post-card, Hairdresser, Drugstore
- Bike Rental, Laundromat, Playground, Church
- CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS
MAX. CAPACITY 5 PEOPLE
- Wi-fi access (Shopping- and Beach area)
- Air conditioning (warm/cold)
- Hot water
- Gas tank
MAX. CAPACITY 4 + 1 PEOPLE
MODEL ANTARES – SATURDAY/SATURDAY
MODEL TABBERT – SUNDAY/SUNDAY
- Air conditioning (only model Tabbert)
- Wi-fi access (Shopping-and Beach area)
- Veranda furnished with gas cooker (tank included), fridge (45/60 lt.)
- Gazebo with table and chairs.
- All caravans are equipped with chemical toilets – NO running water
FOR CARAVANS CAMPERS TENTS
- Pitches are 60 to 80 square meters
- Also for campers up to 7 metres long
- All pitches have electrical connection (20 mt. cables)
- The area is situated in the pinewood right next to the beach
PITCHFor Caravans Campers and Trailer Tents
CARAVANFrom weekend to whole week
MOBIL HOMEFor a weekend to whole week
Camping Baia Verde
Camping Baia Verde and Environmental Guidelines
Camping BAIA VERDE is committed to the conservation of the environment and of the natural resources of the territory. This leaflet has been created in order to help our clients to enjoy and respect these natural beauties while staying at the camping.
Inside the camping site there are a number of garbage bins for the collection of Urban Solid Waste, that is all those safe refusals that cannot be recycled, including organic waste. Moreover, at the lavatories there are some specific bins for the collection of Paper, Glass, Plastic and aluminium Cans. Inside the Paper bin (Carta e Cartone) the following refusals may be introduced:
– Wet or dirty paper.
Inside the Glass, Plastic and Cans bin ( Vetro, Plastica e Lattine) the following refusals can be introduced:
– Clean plastic or glass bottles and jars.
– Aluminium cans, plastic containers and tubes, capsules.
– Different kinds of envelopes and boxes, labeled with the sign “AI”.
There is also a container for the collection of exhausted batteries placed in front of the Cigarettes and Newspapers.
Water: a precious resource
Water is a collective good and, as such, it has to be used rationally. During the summer period, in particular, the use of water should be limited to the bare necessities. Please always remember to close water taps after use and to limit the time of your showers.
Rational Use of electricity:
Summer sunlight provides natural illumination for many hours of the day. Please try to use this resource as much as possible instead of using artificial lighting. When using personal lighting devices please attempt to use lamps with power inferior to 60W or to use power saving light bulbs. Please remember also to switch off the external lights of your caravan at night and to avoid wasting electricity in cottages.
On the beach of our camping site there are numerous bins for the collection of garbage which we invite you to use. Please also note that the use of soap or shampoo is not allowed when taking showers on the beach as these products would damage the surrounding environment. Please report to the life-guard the presence of any abandoned garbage on the beach.