|CARAVAN SLEEPS 4 + 1
|€ 80,00||€ 91,00||€ 123,00||€ 139,00||€ 152,00||€ 106,00|
|CARAVAN SLEEPS 4 + 1
|€ 65,00||€ 76,00||€ 96,00||€ 105,00||€ 125,00||€ 79,00|
|FINAL CLEANING € 45,00|
|* IN THE “A” PERIODTHE PRICE OF THE MOBILE HOME AND THE CARAVAN VARIES ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE*|
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE ACCOMODATION FACILITIES
|MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY ADULTS FAMILY MEMBERS|
TOURIST TAX – EURO 1,00 PER DAY PER PERSON (MAX 14 DAYS)
The Guests exempt from the Tourist Tax are children under 16, persons with disability (with one carer), those renting an accomodation for work purpose in the Municipality of Castiglione della Pescaia.
All the information for a safe holiday
RENTAL CONDITIONS CARAVAN
- We rent our caravans from Sunday to Sunday: Type Tabbert with Toilet, current water + air conditioning – from Saturday to Saturday Type Antares with chemical Toilet, no air conditioning . Check-in time from 04.30 to 08.30 p.m. and check-out within 10 a.m. The Registration-Desk opening times are from 08.00 to 01:00 p.m. and from 04:00 to 08:30 p.m. The minimum stay requested is 1 (one) week in Season’s BCD; in period A you can rent for a shorter stay (at least 2 nights).It is possible to extend according to availability. In case of late arrival or anticipated departure the guest will be charged for the whole stay booked.
- Tariffs include max. 5 people, including babies and daily visitors, one car parking, Wi-Fi connection(available in the commercial and beach area), air conditioning, warm water, gas, electricity, VAT and free beach.
- We do not supply linen and blankets and they are not available at the campsite.
- The Final cleaning € 45,00 is obligatory: it does not include the cleaning of the waste – bean, cookware and tableware.
- € 100.00 of security deposit is to be consigned upon arrival; is works as a guarantee for the housing unit to be left undamaged, in the same conditions as it was delivered, complete with its equipment. On departure the control staff will check the unit and the amount you deposited will be returned, in absence of damages and complete of its equipment The waste-bean, cook- and tableware must be left clean by the guest.
- To book your Mobil Home fill in this formclick here. After our confirmation, we request a deposit of 30% of the total amount within 7 days by bank transfer in favour of Guimar Italia S.r.l.
- Animals are not allowed in Mobil homes.
- Minors cannot access the campsite unless in company of adults relatives: Parents, grandparents and uncle/aunt, during the whole stay.
- The payment of the bill must take place 4 days before departure, during the cashier desk opening times: 08.00 to 12.00 a.m. and 4.00 to 7.00 p.m., according to the official price-list.
- The guests must adhere to the campsite regulation, which they sign for acceptance at the check-in.
- CANCELLATIONS in writing (e-mail, registered mail or fax): We will reimburse100 % of the deposit if the cancellation reaches our office at least 30 days before scheduled arrival. We reimburse 50% of the deposit when the cancellation reaches us at least 15 days before scheduled arrival. Otherwise no refund will take place.
- The above-mentioned prices could be subject to changes because of possible regulations by the competent authorities.
FAQ (Frequently Ask Questions)
Is the camp site directly by the beach?
Yes, Baia Verde is a seaside Camp site in the bay of Punta Ala, in front of the Island of Elba.
Is the beach free or private?
You have the choice. The free (public) beach is included in the price. The equipped (private) beach has an extra price. To book you can contact the LIFEGUARD.
Can I go to the beach with my dog?
Yes, you go through exit Mare N° 3 then transit on the beach to the Bau Beach, about 800 m away. Your dog can swim and run there.
Have you got a boat storage service?
Yes, you may contact the lifeguard directly at : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the storage of small boats, dinghies or catamarans (max. length 6 metres). The service is available from June to September. Boats can only be left at the assigned places. Boat owners must respect the navigation regulations to keep 400 m off the coast.
Can I leave my beach umbrella in the free beach area of the camp site for the whole stay?
No, municipality of Castiglione della Pescaia cleans the beach at night without warning; Umbrellas and sunbeds are taken away to a deposit to be destroyed. You must bring you beach equipment back to the camp site every evening.
Is there a doctor at the camp site’s infirmary?
Medical care is available on request at our infirmary with additional charge.
The doctor is available in the day time The nearest emergency station in July and August can be found in Punta Ala (3 km) or in Castiglione della Pescaia from mid-June (13 km). The nearest pharmacies are in Punta Ala, Castiglione della Pescaia or Follonica (14 km).
Hospitals are located: in Grosseto (main hospital 37 km) or in Massa Marittima (33 km).
What kind of payment do you accept to settle the bill?
Cash, EC-Direct, credit cards (excluding American Express e Diners)
What kind of payment do you accept as a deposit?
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
At what time is check-in?
From 8.00a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 4.00 p.m. to 08.30 p.m.; for Family or friends who join you the check-in is extended to 10.00 p.m. at the latest.
I booked a pitch. From what time can I occupy it?
The rent of the pitch is from Saturday to Saturday from 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and from 4.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
I booked a Mobil Home / Caravan. At what time can I check-in?
The unit is at your disposal from 4.30 p.m. You can also access the camp site from 8.00 a.m. make the registration and use the facilities as well as the beach.
When is check-out time?
The pitch must be left by 12.00 p.m.; by departure after 12.00 p.m. the additional day tariff will be charged. When leaving the camp site the housing units must be left at the latest by 10.00 a.m.- Our staff checks the unit between 8.00 and 09.45 a.m., exact time to be agreed at the time of payment at the check-out desk.
What is the minimum stay requested in high season?
The minimum stay in high season is 3 nights.
How many persons minimum must occupy a pitch in very high season?
During season D, the minimum number of people for tents, caravans and campers is one person per pitch.
Do you accept minors alone?
Minors are welcome but only accompanied by a relative for the whole stay: Parents, uncles, grandparents.
Can I have guests/ daily visitors during my stay?
Certainly, they have to be authorized by the Management. Admitted visitors must wear the bracelet and hand over their document passport or I.D., which the Management will return upon leaving the Campsite. Visitors who stay longer than 2 hours are required to pay the regular daily tariff upon arrival. Daily visitors may enter from 08.00 a.m. to leave the camp site by 10.00 p.m. The maximum number of people allowed on a pitch is 6 including babies and daytime visitors – The maximum number of people in housing units is 5 including babies and daytime visitors (excluding unit MH sleeps 4).
Can I have guests/ daily visitors during my stay?
Certainly, they have to be authorized by the Management. Admitted visitors must wear the bracelet and hand over their document passport or I.D., which the Management will return upon leaving the Campsite. Visitors are required to pay the regular daily tariff at the end of 2 hours stay and leave the camp site by 10.00 p.m.
Are dogs allowed on your beach?
Your dog is allowed to walk along the beach to reach the Bau Beach, about 800 m. away walking through the camp site exit “Mare N° 3”. There he can swim and run freely.
Do you allow dogs in your Mobile homes / Caravans?
No. Dogs are only allowed on the pitch, not in our renting units
Can I bring my cat?
Yes you can, only if you stay in the pitch. However we do have domestic cats at the campsite.
How big are the pitches?
The size of the pitch varies from 60 to 80 m2.
What is the distance between the pitch and the hook-up bollard?
We recommend a cable of 25 mt.
What material do I need for electrical connection?
For the electricity connection, which is established by the CEI Regulation 64/8/7, you need a cable type H07RN-F 220 IP 65 (flexible neoprene cable) and CEE plug (220-volt IP 65). The cable must be placed on the ground; It must not cross the main streets or pitches on the inside, but it must run directly to the perimeter of the pitch to reach the hook-up bollard. It is forbidden to tamper with cable and plug. The electrical power supply is 240 Volt 3 Ampere, which is equivalent to 660 Watt (enough to power refrigerator and lights in caravan, tent, camper and porch).
Is the water in the camp site drinkable?
Do I need tokens for warm water?
No. Warm water is included in the price.
Are dishwashing basins equipped with warm water?
Yes, at given times, by tree of our nine sanitary facilities: 08.00 – 09.00; 13.00 – 15.00; 20.00 – 22.00.
How far from the pitch is the electricity connection?
For electricity connection we recommend a cable of 25 mt. (available at the Bazaar). The electricity power is 3 Amperes (660 watts).
Are there pitches with individual toilet facilities?
No, but on the camp site itself you find 9 toilet groups.
How often during the day do you clean the toilet groups ?
At least 3 times a day.
Where can I charge my smartphone?
There is a 24h smartphone charger available at the INFOPOINT.
How many people are allowed to stay on a pitch?
The maximum number of people allowed on a pitch is 6 people/babies/daytime visitors in total.
How many people can stay in a Mobile home / Caravan?
The maximum number of people allowed in renting units is 5 people/babies/ daytime visitors in total. (excluding unit MH sleeping 4).
Is there running water in caravans?
Type Tabbert is equipped with water by the sink and by the toilet. For the shower and the dishwashing, you have to use the sanitary facilities. Type Antares is not equipped with water.
Are there baby cots and high chairs for rent at the camp site?
No. We have no baby cots or high chairs for rent.
Is the final cleaning included in the daily price?
No. Final cleaning is not included, it costs € 45,00
Do you rent bed-linen and towels?
No. They are not available at the camp site.
CAR AND PARKING
Is there an Electric car charging station at the camp site?
Yes, indeed, near the internal barriers.
Can I enter the camp site to unload my car?
CARS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER ONLY FOR UNLOADING (ARRIVAL) AND LOADING (DEPARTURE) DRIVING SPEED PERMITTED MAX. 5 KM/HOUR. During your stay, no permission is given for unloading of goods, food or anything else. Trolleys to carry goods into the campsite are available by the entrance only with a personal ID., which will be returned to you upon return of the trolley.
Where are the car parkings?
Two parkings are located outside the pitch area, on the left- and on the right hand side in front of the reception. With a deposit of € 10,00 at the reception you can access the barriers.. Cars in the parking area must show
the CAR CHECK-COUPON in the left-hand side of the windscreen.
How long in advance do I have to cancel my booking, in order to get my whole deposit back?
CANCELLATION is only valid in writing (per E-mail, Registered Mail or Fax): 100 % of the deposit is returned when cancellation reaches our office 30 days before the scheduled arrival. 50% of the deposit is returned when the cancellation reaches our office 15 days before the scheduled arrival. No refund is made otherwise.
Can I have parcels and mail delivered to the camp site?
Yes you can. Parcels must be collected within 24 hours, otherwise they will be returned to the courier. THE MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES AND LOSS. The collection of mail is possible daily at the INFOPOINT from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 19.00.
Are there public transport connections from the stations of Follonica and Grosseto?
In the Tourist Season there are some connections: please click here LINK SITO TIEMME or call the tourist office in Castiglione della Pescaia, phone +39 0564 933678.
Is there a Shuttle Service available to Castiglione della Pescaia?
In normal times (not during Covid-19) there is a shuttle Service with fares To Castiglione della Pescaia and back.
Is it possible to get parcels/ Fax sent to the camp site?
Yes. We recommend to check daily at the INFOPOINT in the following OPENING TIMES: FROM 09.00 a.m. TO 1.00 p.m. AND FROM 04.00 p.m. TO 07.00 p.m. Please specify on the parcel your full name, pitch number and the camp site address: Camping Baia Verde, Località Casetta Civinini snc – 58043 Punta Ala (GR). Fax Numer +39 0564 / 923044.
Does the Wi-Fi connection cover all the camp site area?
No. The Wi-Fi connection covers from the camp site entrance area to the whole shopping area as well as the area by the Beach Bar.
ANIMATION, SHOWS & BABY CLUB
From when on is the Animation program active?
The whole program is active from mid-June to mid-September (not during Covid-19 restrictions).
From which age can kids take part in the Baby Club?
From the age of 4 years.
Is there a bike rental?
Yes, there are various types of bikes available by the Arcade.
CAMP SITE REGULATION BAIA VERDE
REGISTRATION AND ARRIVALS
- The check-in of campers / caravans / tents and facilities takes place from 8.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 20.30; For guests joining the family later, check-in is extended until 22.00 at latest.
- The maximum number of people allowed on a pitch is 6 including babies and daytime visitors – The maximum number of people in housing units is 5 including babies and daytime visitors (excluding unit MH sleeping 4).
- Minors are not accepted unless accompanied by a relative for the whole stay: Parents, uncles, grandparents.
- Upon arrival, each client must hand over an identity document for legal registration at the check-in desk. Guest without Identity card are not admitted. By entering the campsite, the guest will receive the VEHICLE CHECK COUPONand the bracelets proving the regular check-in. The guest is required to wear and show the bracelet at every request of our surveillance personnel. The refusal to do so or the refusal to prove the occupied camp pitch / renting unit will result in expulsion from the campsite.
- cannot enter unless authorized by the Management. Admitted visitors must wear the bracelet and hand over their document, which the Management will return upon leaving the Campsite. Visitors are required to pay the regular daily rate, which applies after 2 hours, upon arrival and leave the camp site by 10.00 p.m.
- The access and presence on the campsite of unauthorized persons involves the violation of the Public Security Regulations, art. 614 C.P. (trespassing). People found at a pitch, who are not registered regularly, will have to pay for the stay from the 1st day of the occupation by the regular guest of this pitch.
- The guest should control the correct registration and should, in case of any discordance or changes, immediately inform the reception personnel. If we are not informed of any discordance then the registration is considered valid.
PAYMENT & CASHIER DESK OPENING HOURS
- The guest shows the Check-coupon received on arrival to the cashier desk during following
- Opening times: 8 a.m. – 12 a.m. and 4 p.m. – 7p.m.
- The pitch must be left by 12.00 p.m.; by departure after 12.00 p.m. the additional day tariff will be charged. The housing units must be left at the latest by 10.00 a.m. to leave the campsite – Our staff checks the unit between 8.00 and 09.45 a.m. , exact time to be agreed at the time of payment at the check-out desk.
BOOKINGS OF PITCH
- During season D, the minimum rate for tents, caravans and campers is one person plus the pitch. Tents, caravans and campers must be occupied by the family who booked the pitch and must not be left empty. Unoccupied pitches, even if paid for in advance, are not allowed. An unoccupied pitch will be cleared within 24 hours from the management staff on charge of the guest.
- MINIMUM STAY DURING HIGH SEASON (D season) 3 NIGHTS.
CLOSING TIMES OF THE CAMPSITE ENTRANCES
- In Season B/C/D/E/F barriers stay closed: from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and from 10 p.m. to 8. a.m.;
- In Season A barriers stay closed from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m..
INTERNAL BARRIERS – ACCESS TO THE PITCHES
- In Season B/C/D/E/F stay closed from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. and from 08.30 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- In Season A barriers stay closed from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and from 8.30 p.m. to 8 am.
- The Management reserves itself the unquestionable right to change the access barriers opening/closing times to carry out at best the camping management activity.
- From 11.30 p.m. until 07.30 a.m. and from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. is it forbidden to make any noise that might disturb other guests: Arrivals, departures, starting of engines or sonar appliances as well as assembling or disassembling at the pitch. Within the time of quiet it is not allowed to ride the bike.
- Entertainment is active from mid-June to mid-September. A change of quiet hours may take place at evenings during events. This does not allow guests to disregard regulations or to blame the Camping Management for the responsibility of damages of any kind and / or with related compensations.
- For the peace and safety of our guests, cars and motorcycle are not allowed to circulate in the Campsite area and have to stay in the parking area outside the pitch-area. Cars in the parking area must show the car check-coupon in the left-hand side of the windscreen. Without the car-check-coupon, the vehicle is considered illegal. Car driving is permitted at a driving speed of max. 5 km/hour for unloading (arrival) and loading (departure) only; do not occupy, not even temporarily, any free pitch. During your stay, no permission is given for unloading of goods, food or anything else. Trolleys to carry goods into the campsite are available by the entrance only with a personal ID, which will be returned to you upon return of the trolley.
- It is forbidden to dig holes or channels in the ground; to hammer nails; to tie or anchor anything to the trees, pull ropes at a man’s height or anything else that may constitute a potential danger or hinder free passage and damage the vegetation; to pour oils, fuels, boiling liquids, salts on the ground and on the vegetation; it is prohibited to wash dishes or clothes outside the designated sinks. The same applies to cleaning fish! Washing or personal-hygiene by the fountains is not allowed (only for water supply). Use the foot washers for pouring of waste water.
- Fires: it is absolutely forbidden to light fires within the campsite ground except for the charcoal barbecue. It is forbidden to light the charcoal with paper, wood, pinecones or liquid combustible. Use special solid charcoal like “Diavolina” to light barbecues or a similar solid-fuel. The flames must be kept low. It is not allowed to use the barbecue on windy days.
SEPARATE WASTE COLLECTION & BULKY WASTE
- The waste produced must be left in the appropriate bins / containers, taking care to sort the RSUs (mixed waste) from recyclable ones (paper and cardboard)and (aluminium, plastic, glass cans). It is therefore forbidden to abandon waste on the ground as it would attract pets and wild animals. We invite our guests to take active part to recycling waste to protect the environment andpreserve our territory in all its aspects. It is forbidden to leave behind any bulky waste what so ever on the ground upon departure (refrigerators, TVs, ovens, chairs, deckchairs, tables, towels, fans, umbrellas, etc.), it is not duty of the camp site management.
- Our guests must adapt to the local municipal regulations of Castiglione della Pescaia, which cleans the free beach at night without notice: all beach equipment left there is removed and taken away to a deposit to be destroyed. Our Guest therefore have to take all beach equipment back to the camp site at the end of each day. Boats must be left only at the assigned place. Boat owners must respect the navigation regulations to keep 400 m. off the coast.
- It is absolutely forbidden to light fire on the beach.
- For the electricity connection, which is established by the CEI Regulation 64/8/7, you need a cable type H07RN-F 220 IP 65 (flexible neoprene cable) and CEE plug (220-volt IP 65). The cable must be placed on the ground; It must not cross the main streets or pitches on the inside, but it must run directly to the perimeter of the pitch to reach the hook-up bollard. It is forbidden to tamper with cable and plug. The electrical power supply is 240 Volt 3 Ampere, which is equivalent to 660 Watt (enough to power refrigerator and lights in caravan, tent, camper and porch).
- The Campsite is guarded, but the Management takes no responsibility for the guest’s money or their valuables. The Management is not responsible for car accidents, parking and natural accidents such as falling of branches and pinecones, flooding or other accidents connected with flora and fauna. The campsite is responsible for civil damages towards others or things to do within the limits of its own insurance policy. During low season, some of our services can be reduced or stopped.
PARCELS AND MAIL
- Packages must be collected within 24 hours, otherwise they will be returned to the courier. THE MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES AND LOSS. The collection of mail is possible daily at the INFOPOINT from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 19.00.
- We have created a dog walking area near the Fitness Trail, where your loyal four-legged friend can run freely. There are no bans, but we expect good behaviour; in the dog walking area, you must collect your dog’s poop, throw the dog’s waste bag in to our mixed waste bin. Please use a little bottle of water to wash away your dog’s pee. Please supervise that your dog does not damage things or hurt people.
- Dogs’ washing facilities are at your disposal near the dog walking area and next to “Beach-Exit n. 3″.
- Dogs are welcome in the Campsite, but ATTENTION: In high and very high season (C + D), we have can only accommodate max 50 four-legged friends in total (paying the daily rate of competence). According to the maximum presence of 50 dogs in the whole Campsite, you must declare your Dog at the time of booking or before the start of your holiday!
- In the renting units belonging to the camp-site dogs are not allowed.
- It is forbidden to wash the dogs in the toilets, foot cleaners, washbasins, in the fountain distribution points or in other spaces not dedicated to them.
- It is forbidden to leave the dog unattended in the pitch – The dog cannot enter other Guest’s pitches.
- During the tourist season dogs are allowed to swim in the sea or stay on the beach BUT ONLY IN AREAS ESPECIALLY DEDICATED TO THEM.
- Use of a leash with a maximum length of 1.5 meters inside the campsite and muzzle where required by law (dangerous races).
- For good hygienic standards take a little bottle of water to wash away your four-legged friend pee around the camp siteand collect the faeces. You will find dedicated dispensers with dog’s waste bags around the camp site.
ON THE BEACH
- Dogs can access the beach through the “Beach exit N. 3” and then reach the “Bau Beach” about 800 meters away. Here they can freely run without a leash and swim under the supervision of the owners.
- On the beach in front of the campsite and in all other beaches of the municipality of Castiglione della Pescaia, dogs can only and exclusively access the beachline to transit.
- The owners or keepers who lead the dogs along the stretch of beach are required to use both the leash and the muzzle if required by state regulations (dangerous races), making sure that the dog does not litter and damage or disturb things / or people.
- The dog’s owner is responsible for any damage caused to third parties or to the property of the campsite.
- The management reserves the right to immediately expel guests from the campsite who will violate the above-mentioned regulation.
Your stay within the Camping implies the complete acceptance of this regulation, which you will sign for acceptance at the check-in. The non-compliance of this regulation may imply the reprimand or the expulsion from the Campsite according to the unquestionable judgement of the Camping Management. Furthermore, the Camping Management reserves the right to make changes or add other articles to the present regulations.
Price agreement for Caravans Tabbert / Antares and Mobilehomes, only valid for Camping Baia Verde weekly rentals
| BEACH KIT
1 Beach umbrella + 2 Sunbeds
(1 extra Sunbed or Deckchair
5 Euro per day)
|20/4 – 20/5||20/5 – 18/6||17/6 – 23/7||26/8 – 30/9|
|€ 40||€ 70||€ 120||€ 70|
|BEACH KIT||PERIOD||from 1st to 6th day||7 days||14 days||21 days||28 days|
1 Beach umbrella + 2 Sunbed or
1 Beach umbrella + 2 Sunbed + 1 Deck Chair
|FROM 20/04 TO 26/05 e FROM 18/09 TO 30/09||€ 15||€ 90||€ 160||€ 230||€ 300|
|FROM 27/05 TO 16/06 and FROM 28/08 TO 17/09||€ 20||€ 120||€ 180||€ 260||€ 330|
|FROM 17/06 TO 31/07 (July weekend excluded)||€ 25||€ 150||€ 290||€ 400||€ 490|
|FROM 1/08 TO 27/08 (+July weekend)||€ 30||€ 170||€ 320||€ 440||€ 550|
BEACH PRICELIST FOR FORFAIT
1 BEACH UMBRELLA + 1 SUNBED + 1 DECKCHAIR or
BEACH UMBRELLA + 2 SUNBEDS
|1st RAW||2nd RAW||3rd RAW|
|1/5 to 30/9||€ 1.100||€ 1.000||€ 900|
|3 MONTHS||€ 1.000||€ 900||€ 800|
|2 MONTHS||€ 900||€ 800||€ 700|
THE COST FOR AN ADDITIONAL SUNB./DECK. IS Euro 5,00 PER DAY (FREE DIRECTOR’S CHAIR ON REQUEST)
BOAT STORAGE PRICELIST PER DAY
|From 1/6 to 30/9||€ 10,00||€ 15,00||€ 19,00||€ 25,00||€ 28,00|
|MONTHLY||€ 250||€ 370||€ 500||€ 650||€ 750|
BOAT STORAGE PRICELIST FOR FORFAIT
|From 1/6 to 30/9||€ 450||€ 600||€ 800||€ 900||€ 1.000|
Our campsite prices include 1 launch and 1 haul out per day. Each additional launch and haul out cost 50 Euros.
If you stay longer than 15 days, the operations of loading and unloading with the trailer are included.
If you stay less than 15 days, loading and unloading with the trailer cost 50 Euros.
TRAVELING AND BLOW-BACKING WILL BE GUARANTEED ONLY IF THE RESPONSIBLE PERSONNEL CONSIDERS THE WINCH COMPLIANT WITH THE STANDARDS.
The beach service (umbrellas and sunbeds) is available until the closing date of the campsite.